How To Choose The Right Glass Beaded Bracelet To Buy?
Home › Blog › Glass Bead Bracelets › How To Choose The Right Glass Beaded Bracelet To Buy?
Posted by Admin on October, 16, 2014
Beaded jewellery has always fascinated women and accentuated their beauty. Women love to buy a wide range of accessories, and beaded bracelets are their favourite trinkets amongst all gemstones. These are inexpensive to buy but look no less elegant than a diamante. Glass Beaded Bracelets are made from:
- Spacer beads are the beads that are used to divide the various sections of glass beads.
- Beading wire is used to hold the beads.
- The flexible or non-flexible stringing material is also one of the materials used in making glass beaded bracelets.
- Clasps are used to hold the ends of the bracelets.
Different Colour Combinations Used
- Elastic band is used many times instead of clasps for making bracelets.
Different colour finishings are given to the beads in glass and that eventually lend a stunning aesthetic effect to the beads.Various Types of Glass Beaded Bracelets
There are various types of glass bead bracelets
such as millefiori, crystal, pearl, murano, and lampwork bead bracelets.
- Millefiori Beads: These beads create design that have mosaic-like pattern, and look unique and multi-coloured.
- Murano Beads: These are known as the highest quality beads and are available in various colours such as blue, green and red.
- Crystal Glass Beads: These are also called swarovski beads. These comprise of lead and refract light and which eventually lends a bright appearance.
Different Shapes, Styles & Designs
- Pearl Glass Beads: These look like natural pearls and are provided with surface coating in different shades like white, black, beige, silver, gold or pink.
- Timeless: Glass beaded bracelets can be purchased in shapes & styles, which are loved by women of all age groups. These bracelets look good on every occasion and can be worn with any type of attire.
- Traditional: Glass breaded bracelets with traditional designs are perfect for any ethnic event and can be gifted to friend or relative on occasions like weddings and anniversaries.
How to Buy the Correct Size?
- Contemporary: The modern generation likes flamboyance and attitude, and there is no better way to exhibit these than by wearing glass beaded bracelets that have novel designs.
- The various glass beaded bracelets are manufactured to have elastic bands and fit easily on thin and large wrist sizes easily.
- Some bracelets are also provided with clasp. One should take the measurement of the wrist of the person before buying such bracelets.
Several esteemed exporters have been engaged in exporting glass beaded bracelets at affordable prices. One can navigate the pages of the website of the Glass Beaded Bracelet Exporters and make a thoughtful purchase decision.
This entry was posted on October, 16, 2014 at 18 : 27 pm and is filed under Glass Bead Bracelets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.